Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Father's Day


Every day I am amazed on how fast the kids are growing up. Most of the time I look at them and wonder where the time has gone. Everyone always tells you that your kids grow up too fast and to hold onto every precious moment that you can. Of course you never believe it until you have your own children. This fathers day I decided to document this special time. Amazingly everyone was happy one morning and sat down to tell Brodie how much they love him and why. Since this moment does not come often I was not ready and had to video the kids while they only had tshirts and underpants on. Oh well, that is our "typical" attire for the day. Of course Bryer was all over the place and just wanted to see herself on the camersa. I found out Deacon loves Brodie b/c they eat cheeseburgers together. Ryder said "I love you" in baby talk. It turned out to be a very cute video! I wish I could capture all those special moments and funny comments. Happy father's day to the best daddy ever!

No comments: