Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ryder's big blog
















Yes it is true! 2 blogs in one night. Just trying to catch up. I thought Ryder should have his own highlight since everyone says there are not as many pictures taken of him as the others.
Ryder is now 2 months old and 10 pounds. He is our fastest and largest so far. He is such a good baby. I could not ask for better. So sweet and calm. He falls alseep on his own and sleeps 5+ hours at night. He just sits and watches. Probably wondering what he has been born into. I don't blame him! Deacon and Bryer LOVE him. Deacon is always wanting to hold him and kiss him. It took Bryer a few weeks to warm up to him. Now she says "I want to hold it". I can't get her to say him. He is just an it right now. Then she kisses and slobbers all over him. We all love him so much. I don't think I could do 3 if he was not such a good baby.

No comments: