Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Update on Baby Ryder
























































So Ryder is now 2 months old but I'm going to act like he isn't here yet and show you the events leading up to his birth. I slacked a little bit on my blog and have some catching up to do.





I'll start from the time we found out we were pregnant.....
We put money down on a Darling house off of 380 but backed out of the deal 2 months later b/c they screwed us around on the fence and got cold feet about backing up to 380
Then we went on the house hunt and found an AWESOME house for not much more in the neighborhood across from where we started building. We love it.
We moved to our new house a week before Christmas and got an offer on our old house the day we closed on our new one.
We closed on our old house the middle of January.
Since being here I have painted Deacon's room to look like superman, Ryder's room like dump trucks, and the boy's bathroom in Dr Suesse. I have yet to do Bryer's and the playroom but that is yet to come.
Deacon turned 3 in January and Bryer turned 2 in February and we had a joint bday party
I had a 3D ultrasound and maternity pictures taken 2 weeks before Ryder arrived
Then Ryder came in March
See I didn't need to bother everyone with numerous posts! Now everyone is up to speed. Brodie has volunteered to help keep up with this since I am not very good at it.

No comments: